Hellooooo, world! Welcome to my thought palace! I have been wanting to start this blog for a long time with lots of “failed” attempts (read: I was NOT ready to commit), but here we are! I wanted to start off by introducing myself. Some of you know me. Some of you want to know me. Some of you don’t care and *no shade* if you decide to skip this one. So, without further ado-
Who is Micah Gause?
- 26 years old.
- Aquarius 🌞, Sagittarius 🌙, Cancer ⬆
- I was born in Marietta, GA
- I have lived in Texas and Georgia each for about half of my life.
- I am engaged to a delightful tuba player named Jacob!
- We have 1 🐱 named Gustav Meowler (Gus for short).
- I am a makeup artist and have worked with Ballet Austin + Austin Opera (Insta: @mdgartistry).
- I spent about 2 years performing in various theatrical productions and burlesque shows in ATX.
- I am an aspiring novelist.
…and so much more! This is just a snapshot of who I am, and I look forward to sharing more about myself with y’all. You can see more on Instagram at @yrstrulymicah! This blog will cover lifestyle, food, books and music- some of my favorite things. I’ll also talk a lot about social issues because as a black woman- it’s my job to stand up for myself and other minorities. You won’t always agree with me, but the only rule here is that you HAVE to show respect. You can also feel free to navigate away from the page. 😊 Anyway- thanks for reading, and I’ll see you around!